Re: Sprite Spree '03

To: "Spridgets Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree '03
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:41:14 -0300
I can still see Mike's HUGE grin!  It didn't leave his face all week!  (And
thanks Mike for chauffeuring me on occasion - great Bug!)

I'm one of those Listers who was fortunate enough to be able to attend.  It
was great to meet fellow Listers and other enthusiasts and renew
acquaintances from 5 years ago.

Unfortunately, I arrived at Spree just after Frank dragged the cone but it
was certainly one of the highlights of the day from the way everyone spoke
of it!

I want to repeat the thanks already expressed to the entire Moses family,
Frank, and others who took it upon themselves to organize this GREAT event!
I want to say a special thanks to Frank for loaning me the Red Midget on
several occasions so that I could leave my Neon in the parking lot and
really feel a part of the group.

Thanks also to Alan Fisher who hosted me in RI on my drive from NS to
Maryland (where I visited family before driving to Spree).

I'm looking forward to 2008!

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite AN5

> Thanks Larry,  I can't even try to explain the feeling i had when i was
> sitting at that starting line for the first time.  Adrenaline is all i can
> come up with, cause it was as high as it's ever been with me.  It was the
> most fun i've had since i've been involved with these LBC's.  Like
everyone
> else, Sprite Spree 03 to me was the best time i've had yet.  And to those
> listers who could not make Sprite Spree 03, you MUST make it a point to be
> there for the 50th anniversary of the Sprite in 2008.  I know I'm not
gonna
> miss it.  I'd like to say that Rick and Cindy, and Rick's boys and Frank
> Clarici and all the others that had a part of putting Sprite Spree 03 on,
> deserve one helluva commendation.  It was truly an experience i will
> remember for a long time.  Like Chuck Christ stated, we saw lots of
Bugeyes