Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:18:54 -0700
I have a suggestion on organizing the Golden Sprite project, if it actually
comes to pass.

A willing lister with some knowledge of databases, (which conveniently lets
me out...) might keep track of part numbers of stuff offered from listers to
the project.  Those offering to contribute specific parts could e-mail the
keeper of "The Golden Sprite Parts List" who would keep track of what is
offered, new or used, and from who, and what is needed.  I'd suggest Moss
catalog numbers from the bugeye pages because we've probably all got one of
them.

If no one else is willing to try it I suppose I could try to figure out how
to use Excel.

Glen