Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:48:29 EDT
Cc: Guy.Weller@kencomp.net
HA,

A HIF44 is ok but a turbo installation would take a lot of doing.  I am
trying to get another complete installation but you are talking #100 for
shipping
(or put it in suitcase(s).  To fit it would require the engine spec to be
designed with Low CR from the outset and expensive pistons (with the oil
squirting
holes someplace).

Daniel1312