Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:57:36 -0400
On Thursday 05 June 2003 04:40 pm, Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:

> I think tastefully modified/upgraded is the way to go and as much Gold or
> black as possible for the colour scheme.
>

> Daniel1312

I think if the tub is good, then it should be brought back to original
spec.  If your going to upgrade to disc brakes, then you should put wire
wheels on it.

You folks ever see that BRG bugeye down in New Zealand where the guy
painted the wire wheels the same as the body color?  That looked so very
"vintage".   Now imagine what a gold bugeye would look like with the wires
painted the same color as the body.   The chrome spinners contrasting with the
gold wires...pure, classy, vintage elegance.   Hmmm....black interior with
gold piping on the seats?

But if you want to go original, I still have that rebuit drum brake setup.
Heck, even the steel wheels painted the same as the body would look good.