Golden Sprite Poll

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 23:08:37 -0400
Ok, so shall we do this project as a list joint venture?
So far I think so. Now for the questions....

1) Stock 948 or 1275?
2) Rib/Smoothcase or 5 speed?
3) Drum or disc brakes?
4) A gold car w/black or black car w/gold?
5) Leather or vinyl seats?
6) Side curtains or electric windows? Oh, never mind ;)

Other ideas.... Open the raffle up to anybody. You do NOT have to be
present to win.

Have various listers work on sub systems like wipers, heater, interior
panels, etc.
They would be responsible for finishing a particular system and shipping
it to the final assembly person. (or team)

Teams would be great. BUT the progress HAS to keep moving.
60 days is plenty of time for each particular area of restoration.
I can, and have restored a whole Spridget in 60 days. In fact, I hope to
have my new bugeye finished before July is over. (and I'm in no rush)
--
Frank