Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:54:43 EDT
Here's my loose change on the subject.  And count me in to do some piddling
little thing--I've been abut everywhere in my Spridget except the tranny and
rear end.  Not claiming to be an expert or even good, just been there.  I would
especially like to join a group of Spridgeteers over a weekend to complete a
part of the project and enjoy some serious beer drinking (celebratory, after
the work is done, of course).