Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: Loud Sprite <loudsprite@zexmedia.com>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:00:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Alix,

I did some looking into this.

Filemaker 6 (and I believe 5 as well) has a plug in you can enable to
make databases accessible via the web. The plug-in acts as a server
(CGI) It's all explained on the web site and in the trial version I
downloaded. Only thing I'n not sure of is whether you need to have
Filemaker to actually see the database. That would obviously be a
drawback.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb