Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:14:46 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Loud Sprite <loudsprite@zexmedia.com>
Hi Larry,
That is what I thought, but I have had trouble making it work.. I
downloaded the FMP 6 trial version and did a couple tests, but I
can't get it do display I followed the instructions on the web site
and in the help guide. but I must be missing something. I thought
that all that was required was a plug in for the users browser, but I
can't find one, even on the Filemaker site. Perhaps I have not set
the helper apps prefs correctly.

As far as too many cooks, I agree, but privileges and passwords can
be assigned. My thought was mainly to have a place where everyone
could see what was gathered, being done or needed to be done.
Afterall, this would be a great way to keep track of tasks,
timetables and who was assigned to what.

If someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong in not getting
this to work, I'm all ears.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb