Re: Cats,Lbc and disgust

To: w_burrell@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Cats,Lbc and disgust
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:37:08 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/03 12:23:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w_burrell@yahoo.com writes:

> My questions: What is the best way to totally remove
> the odor so the other cats don't feel the need for
> competitive marking? and...is there an efficient cat
> repellent to keep them out. I had the top(hood) off
> and was waiting to get my tonneau cover modified for
> the Porsche seats until I could get the rollbar in.
> Its a canvas cover, for now, for sure.

Good pet stores have odor removers specifically for this purpose and they
work well.  They counteract the offending odor, rather than covering it up like
an air freshener does.

I'd suggest a large dog in the garage to keep the cat away.  :X)

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)