Re: Cats,Lbc and disgust

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cats,Lbc and disgust
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:12:33 -0400
Not Heloise, but Haley (as seen on PBS), heres a couple to try:

1. cover the area with 1/4" of baking soda. Let it sit two days, then vaccuum.

2. to 1 cup hydrogen peroxide add 1 tablespoon baking soda and one teaspoon
dish soap. Apply to carpet with a sponge, let dry, then vacuum. Discard any
unused solution as it looses effectiveness the longer it sits. (also says it's
good to remove vomit odor from carpets as well, FWIW.)

I haven't tried these (yet - our cats have been good), so I can't vouch for
their effectiveness, but it's a good we tight solution.

HTH

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/