Clutch travel

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch travel
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:17:30 -0400
Hi all,
Got my clutch bled and brakes adjusted this afternoon.  Took it for a short
spin in the neighborhood (big grins), no fenders or bonnet.

Couple of observations:

1) Clutch functions OK, but the travel and engagement doesn9t seem quit
right.  How far should the slave pin travel for proper function?

2) surging on very mild acceleration, seems to be fuel starved.  I noticed
that the fuel filter ahead of the carbs fills easily and ~3/4 full on start
up but after warming only has a little bit of fuel.  Could this be due to
something else other than fuel starvation?

TIA

Mike Gagne