Re: Mazda Pickup Alternator Conversion

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mazda Pickup Alternator Conversion
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:16:41 -0400
I used one from a Honda Prelude (Late 80 vintage).  This had a serpentine
pulley but I went to an alternator rebuilder and he let me dig through his
pulley box till I found a v-belt pulley that would work.

I had originally purchased the alternator from PepBoys, but If I were to do it
all over again I would have gone straight to the alternator rebuilder.  He
was very familiar with what I was trying to accomplish as he had already done
many of these conversions.

FYI, this "LBC cooperative"rebuilder was on Rt13 in Croydon PA.