Re: Painting a car in the garage

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting a car in the garage
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:35:47 -0400
Forgot the dang trailer. Forgive me if this shows up twice.

For sure you must protect yourself. I use a Tyvek full coverall with a
hood and a full face cover respirator with twin organic filters, and
latex medical gloves. I detected no odor while I sprayed and only my
crappy shoes got anything on them. If I were srpaying more than once
every couple years I'd go for the fresh air unit. I got the stuff from
FROSTPROOF.COM. Look under safety equipment. They have nice photos of
everything.

Dave

Jay Fishbein wrote:

Isn't there a more important health issue regarding Urethane paints? I
was of the understanding that a fresh-air ventilator was
required/recommended when even using them. Is this correct?