Re: Painting a car in the garage

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting a car in the garage
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:22:26 -0400
attached garage!  never ever make any seriuos "garage smells" in an attached
garage.   it will permeate the house and in cool weather , having to air out
a house is not a plesant task.   urethane is yet another problem with it's
solvents!  but! no matter what ya try, it's going to leave a rather distinct
smell that ya either like, or flat out hate!

chuck.