RE: Muffler choice

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Muffler choice
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:24:34 -0700
Totally agree with Gerard. I have a Flowmaster on my Lotus 7,  and another
one for the Bugeye (for when I need to quiet it down).

Jacques LC
1970 Lotus 7 Twin Cam - street car
1959 Austin Healey "Bugeye" - HP class vintage racer

Gerard wrote:
[snip] I have a Flowmaster on the vintage race Bugeye and I think
it's just what your looking for Frank. It's very low restriction and
has a nice throaty sound, much better sounding than a glasspack and
it will scavenge better too. Summit caries them.

---