Re: Muffler choice

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Muffler choice
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 23:12:58 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,

We like the Edlebrock RPM  or the Flowmaster. I have the Flowmaster on
the 4.0 Cherokee and it sounds performance without rasping or blatt at
full throttle. There are various ones availalblr and they have different
sound properties, check out FLOWMASTERMUFFLERS.COM. The Edlebrock is on
my son's Neon. It will rasp at wide open throttle. Remember, the longer
the case of the muffler the more it will quiet down the sound.

Dave