RE: Muffler choice

To: "'Mike MacLean'" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Muffler choice
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:23:27 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I hope they can send him a header and muffler that go together.  The
matched set they sent me had one size pipe on the headers and another on
the exhaust pipe.  They did take back the exhaust system and so the
local steel muffler on my car.  Hard to send back the jet-hot coated
headers with the dent in the tube, I lost a lot of respect for APT on
that deal.
                Crash

Frank,
     I was at APT the other day and went in the back warehouse to check
out the exhaust systems.  The RC40 setup comes in several
configurations.  There is the traditional Mini setup, but there is also
a single box setup configured for Sprites.  It has hangers just like a
stock setup and the single box muffler looks very much like the stock
948 Sprite muffler.
Mike MacLean