Vent Window repair

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vent Window repair
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:50:03 -0700
While disassembing the gust of the old dorrs to put in the new ly
painted car, I snapped off one of the studs below the vent window that
holds it to the top of the door. Moss sells a replacement stud, but
seemingly not the flat rivet to attach it. So:
1 - Do I even need to bother? One stud is still there, presumably this
would hold it all in place.
2- If I do, any rivet reccommendations? The front one (the one that
didn't break!) is pop riveted, This one I think sits flush to the top
surface of the door...
3- Anyone have a spare left-side vent window?

TIA!

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/