[Fwd: gauges and bezels]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: gauges and bezels]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:54:41 -0400
That will probably work as they undoubtedly went to the black to shave some
costs... However, there are a couple of other pieces involved. There is a
special fitting used to allow both the oil pressure line and pressure switch
for the electric warning lamp. My 76 had a dual gauge so I kept all the pieces
when I scrapped it so I could convert my 78.

Look for a schematic on a 75 or 76 to see what you need.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget

Is there any reason why I could not remove the chrome bezel from a gauge taken
from an earlier Midget and replace it with the mostly-black bezel currently on
my water-temp only gauge?

Steve