fuel pump spacer weirdness

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel pump spacer weirdness
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:05:57 -0400
Hi everybody,

Well, my Midget is almost all back together.  There's a mystery, though.  We
lost the fuel pump spacer, and can't buy a new one that is the right size.
The spacer is for a short-arm (or maybe a medium-arm) fuel pump off of a 1975
Midget engine.  I ordered a spacer from Motorhead, but as it turns out, they
only have the spacer for the long-arm fuel pump, which is a half inch thick
(too big).

Does anyone have an idea of where I can get this correct spacer?  If it helps,
I can email you the numbers that are on my current fuel pump.

Thanks a lot,

John Gottstein

1975 Midget - which is currently in Freehold NJ