Re: Sprite names?

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite names?
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:26:01 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yep Brad.... that's the deal...

If you ever want to know what it took to go 200mph drop me a line, I'm your
man on that subject.... as a matter of fact I've kinda tried to corner the
market on Bonneville Healey History....   everyone has thier place...

Just writing that e-mail this morning caused me to go out and drive my 100
which has been stored but started over the last 4 yrs....  I only took it
down the street and around a block.... but it always feels like magic to be
in that car on a pretty day...  bout like driving any of the sprites... I
just love those stupid little cars... can't drive one and be upset....  the
smile just has the right stuff in it...

K ( The brakes reminded me why I need to drive it more often.... oh so did
my heart.... there is nothing like driving a Hundred... it truly was DMH's
car... )