RE: fender beading

To: "Vernon Brown" <vhbrown@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fender beading
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:17:26 -0400
Um, Sandy.  Uh, how do you propose to keep the fenders attached to the
Spitfire body, if you "remove the crimp or whatever it is"?  If you do
happen to cut that part off a Spitfire, be sure to keep your feet clear,
while you're cutting, so the fender doesn't land on them when it drops off.
Bud Osbourne