Re: G-Tech data on Turbo bugeye

To: "GM" <altec210@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: G-Tech data on Turbo bugeye
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:50:37 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks George,

I'll run a few 1/4 mile times this next weekend.  The G-Tech does 1/4 mile
times and speeds, but I didn't bother to try out that feature the first
time.  It isn't clever enough to do more than one measurement per run so you
have to choose which thing you want to look at for each run.  I believe that
if you set for 0-60, it automatically does 1/4 mile times and speed if you
continue to accelerate after 60 MPH.  I think the new version for
$$toodamnmuch does more stuff at once and records, graphs, downloads, washes
windows etc.  The included instructions warn you to go for it at the start
of a run as air drag becomes more of a factor with increasing speed.  I
didn't want to snap an axle so I didn't really burn the tires as
aggressively as if I were sitting next to another car at a stop light.

Glen