Re: Spanners

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Spanners
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:10:23 -0400
Cc: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Gearwrench, from Danaher. Branded Sears, Matco,  and many other brands .
I have a metric long and stubby set and an inch long set. Use em most
every day, and no failures in the about 2 years that I've owned them .
Professional quality tools , I'd highly recommend them, and know of no
techs that are unhappy with them .  . Danaher is a big tool company and
does many private brands .
http://www.danaher.com/html/ourbusiness/group.asp?Plt=4

Regards
John