Re: Spanners

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Spanners
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 06:41:06 +0100
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks Bill,
The 5 degree per click info is exactly what I was after.

I will look out for Sears.  I have a Teng Tools catalogue (Japan, not China,
but even so, don't tell Frank!!) but they don't do the open end/ ratchet
combination.  I have a Teng torque wrench and it sems pretty good quality,
with a lifetime guarantee and free re-calibration when requested.

Guy