Re: slightly OT - plungers??

To: chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: slightly OT - plungers??
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:16:26 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
chuck wrote:

> I'm really wondering -- is there a PROFESSIONAL
> body-shop plunger available?

Stop by your local glass shop with a few cups of coffee or a 6 pack if
it's near closing time, ask the guys if you can borrow their glass
holder suction cup. It fits on then you flip the lever for a super
strong suction. They carry large plate glass store fronts with these
things. If that doesn't pull out the dent, get some bondo ;)
I bet with the appropriate *snack*, the glass shop guy will even pull
out the dent.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ