Re: slightly OT - plungers??

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: slightly OT - plungers??
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:22:57 -0500
 Body work done right even if you cant always do it yourself
 send it out. Expalin the zero bondo factor.
 Tell them you will prep and paint yourself.
 99% of the time it's money well spent.
 You can see first hand how the dent was repaired, by pulling
 beating, heat or just removed and replaced sheet-metal.
 Welds that have been grinded down and polished,work out alot
 better in the long run than a dent filled with plastic that
 cracks and bubbles later after you have spent time and money
 doing a nice paint job.
 Cheaper to do it right the first time around.
 Ive learned the hard way.

      Larry

Wal-Mart carries it as well.

--- Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net> wrote:
> I wouldn't call it "professional" but BJs wholesale
> sells a gadget called
> the "ding king".  I see that there is one on ebay
> right now as well.  Looks
> like it MIGHT work; I have never used it...

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]