Re: ignition

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>, "Antony Gelberg" <antony@antgel.co.uk>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ignition
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:43:13 -0400
i have boldly resisted the change to electronic from points (in both the
bugeye and my 2 saab powered race cars) as the points are working flawlessly
untill you get into the upper end of the RPM range.  in my race saab they
"float" right around the "grenade" RPM range, kinda a poor man's rev
limiter.    but i have a electronic set up sitting here loaded in a
distributor just waiting to be dropped in and dialed in.   :)

chuck