Re: Expansion tank design and entry poin take off

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Expansion tank design and entry poin take off
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:00:28 -0500 FILETIME=[10C306F0:01C39E68]
I used a torch to look into the brass one off a 75. Musta been gotten some
oil or gas in it at some point in time. Before the flames reached my face I
saw that the tube goes all the way to the bottom.
OUCH!!

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

>OK, Its been confirmed that the inlet goes down into the tank either
>halfway
>or to the bottom.  Maybe the tank on my car has that bit missing or maybe I
>need to look with a torch inside.
>
>Thanks for the replies.
>
>Daniel
>
>n a message dated 27/10/03 15:28:58 Pacific Standard Time,
>cbking@alum.rpi.edu writes:
>
> > I thought that the inlet on the brass tank actuallly continued downward
> > into the tank, maybe about 1/2 way down or so.

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134