Re: Expansion tank design and entry poin take off

To: Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Expansion tank design and entry poin take off
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:14:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Daniel,

Is the coolant being returned into the cooling system from the expansion
tank?  If not there are at least 2 things that could be the cause.
 Either the tube inside the tank is damaged or the radiator cap on the
tank has gone bad.  When the radiator cap goes bad it will send fluid
(under pressure) into the tank but not allow it to return to the radiator.

Kevin V.