Oil Temp Pick Up

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Temp Pick Up
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:02:57 EST
I am putting an oil cooler in the Bugeye, and on my wish list are two more
gauges, which I will hang from my neato  below dash CD player enclosure. Using
the theory that I really don't want to do a lot of violence to the uncut dash,
I have built a bunch of must have stuff into this thing. A Gerard's extra load
radio shack turn signal buzzer, (believe me you don't drive with the turn
signals on with that baby) a power outlet and interior light, The CD is one of
those flip face deals, so the whole gizmo looks like a a plain black box when
not in use.

Now time for a period looking Ammeter and Oil Temp on one of those below dash
brackets.

But don't feel like buying these things, unless I know I can hook them up
without major surgery.

I was thinking that I could adapt some sort of bushing through the oil pan
drain plug.

Any comments?

David Oliner