Re: Frank's departure

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frank's departure
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:29:52 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I actually find it kinda funny. All those that claim for the
uselessness of a Mac, as soon as a PC becomes a problem for some one,
want me to hook him up with a Mac. I hope you all can see the humor in
that, from my point of view, anyway.

Larry
Mac user since 1984, and damned proud of it.

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.