Bubble balance

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Bubble balance
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:45:27 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I was helping an old timer and he said the tire shouldn't take a lot of
weights. Break it back down and slide the tire an 1/8 turn at a time
around the rim and keep that up until you come to the sweet spot that
uses the least weight.

Dave gonna mount & balance all my own wheels from now on. with my manual
changer & bubble balancer.