Re: Bubble balance

To: davegran@execpc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bubble balance
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:03:22 EST
In a message dated 12/04/2003 7:07:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
davegran@execpc.com writes:
I'm new to the list. I joined, hoping to learn where to find some
Spridget parts, such as wire wheels with hubs
.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I would have reccomended www.britishwirewheel.com
for Dayton wire wheels.  Now, with two unanswered emails and two unanswered
voice mails from Jim, I can only suppose that they have sold all of the wheels
they ever need to sell.

We were communicating about some special order 5.5" wide wheels for my Midget
and he wanted me to confirm my back spacing.  I did this and sent him the
info, but now I can't get a hold of him for a final price.

Larry M...I tried the place you got yours from, but they wont special order
from Dayton.

I guess I'll try TRF and then call call Dayton and ask them to reccomend a
dealer.

Dave, welcome to the list...got any guns?

RH
...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.