New Rims Arrived!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Rims Arrived!
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:37:50 -0800
I know we talked about this before, but my new K&N rims are in (13X5)
and I want to put new tires on the Bugeye.  I see 155/80-13 on sale all
over the place.  I have a set of Dunlop 145/R13s on there now.  I can't
find 145s anywhere!  Since I am installing Paul's kit on the Datsun
transmission I need a tire size to give him for the speedo drive.  Any
suggestions for a somewhat performance and what size will fit on these
rims and in the wheel well with out rubbing on hard corners? How wide
can I go on this rim?  How tall?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2