Re: Interior Panels

Subject: Re: Interior Panels
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:29:20 -0600
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>, Spridgets@autox.team.net, "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Many cabinet shops get hardboard that is thrown away, as it comes in as a "cover
sheet" on thicker material. I made all the panels for the 65, the doors was the
toughest. They look almost as good as what I got from Moss for the 68, and I
don't have to worry about modifying them like I had to do to the Moss panels.

Brad