RE: Interior Panels

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Interior Panels
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:25:36 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have tried the 3m type spray adhesive, and was VERY disappointed. The only
thing that actually works, in my opinion, is like frank said, the very old
stand by of contact cement, and NOT the water based crap.

If you want to try the 3m stuff, I have a half can that I'll send you (I
don't know how else to get rid of the crap. LOL <joking>