Re: Interior Panels

Subject: Re: Interior Panels
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:53:34 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Has anyone tried 3M 08080 or it's equivalent?

I've never padded my panels (although I ate alot over the holidays) but
I would try such an adhesive while leaving an ample amount of vinyl to
wrap around the back side to accept the glue and then put it under a
heavy weight (like your parts receipts) for a short period.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I'm forced to do it w/o my latest
ration of tequila (Brad?), so I'm forced to improvise.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Home of "The Innocenti Project"
61 Innocenti 950 Spyder