Re: RESOLVED: No spark at points????

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: RESOLVED: No spark at points????
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:12:16 -0000
Brad,
If there is only one white on the fusebox it should go direct to the
ignition switch.  It feeds -- via that fuse -- all the stuff that comes on
when you turn on the ignition.
tach, fuel pump, wipers, brake stop light, reversing lights, heater fan.....

The fault must be on the "downstream" side of the fuse for it to blow, so it
is likely to be one of those, or the wiring to them. Some of these are
switchable: lights, wipers, fan etc so if they are switched off when the
fuse blows then it may be one of the non- switched items although it could
still be a damaged wire between fuse block and switch.

Guy