RE: Brain teaser

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brain teaser
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:37:51 -0800
Hello

>All motor vehicles can roll over...so cut it
>out, Cyrille.....you know what I mean kowabunga!! :):) <VBG>
Yes, I know, but that does not mean I can not make fun of Mercedes, isn't
it?

>Cyrille...when that guy in front of you
>that you that you are drafting (and cannot see beyond) suddenly brakes, I
hope you are
>driving a Mini-type rather than an SUV-type in accordance with what is
shown on the
>collision photos. :):) Actually, I take that back...you'd be better
>off in a tank 'cause that's what you are
>gonna need to avoid injury in terms
>of "tailgating",

Actually, if you tailgate a SUV, you can easely see beyond him, either by
standing up on your seat to see through his windows (if they are not
tainted), or much simply, in the case of the Midget by looking straigh ahead
of you, between his weels :-)

>most especially so in the
>case of the larger, heavier vehicles, faster
>moving vehicles you choose so as to allow yourself to save......pennies?
Do not see it in terms of money, but in terms of needed parts! LBC pars do
cost pennies! So it is worth it :-) (in both cases, you get parts, wether
it's by money saving, or buyout of wreck!)

Cheeres!