Re: Brain teaser

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brain teaser
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:48:39 -0800 (PST)
Peter can test something similar.  Take 2 curling
stones, throw 'em at the same speed, see how far they
ricochet.  Take one stone, have Miss Beloit, WI hold
it (if she reflects the general population, she
probably weighs 350+ pounds), throw a stone at the
Miss Beloit-held stone at the same speed as previous
test, see how far it ricochets.

--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:
> Example, in my line of work if I take a board
> (movable) and smash it
> into another board alreaddy nailed up,(immovable)
> the smasher will most
> likely snap off where the smashee will most likely
> look the same.
> If I take those same 2 boards and smash them
> together, I made "clap"
> boards and get a loud noise and still have 2 good
> boards.

=====
Ron Soave

"But you don't really know me."
- Bruce Springsteen, after a fan screamed "We Love You, Bruce!"