Re: ..speaking of Superchargers and Datsun trannies...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ..speaking of Superchargers and Datsun trannies...
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:25:20 EST
In a message dated 1/21/2004 12:18:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewing@sport.rr.com writes:

> Are Judson Superchargers worth $ `1200.00 complete  and

That is in the range of what they go for. More trouble than they are worth.
Overheating is a big issue. Better off with a 1275.

> Is it worth it to do the Rivergate transmission update to the Datsun
> 210?

Yes. Rivergate or if you like to support the list Paul A has a kit equal to
if not better than Rivergate. You can Paul up, when you lose that essential
piece in the garage, and he will tell you what color box to look for. (Ask me
how
I know)

David Oliner