RE: ..speaking of Superchargers and Datsun trannies...

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> i0LIi9FG027399
Subject: RE: ..speaking of Superchargers and Datsun trannies...
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:42:10 -0800
> I was just at the Pick-and-Pull two days ago and there were three
210's
sitting there.  All trannies stripped.  It seems that someone is picking
them off very quickly and passing them on to MiniMania to include with
their
conversion kits. (I think theirs is the Rivergate kit).<

There was a guy selling them on ebay occasionally who is somewhere in
the Sac area. Haven't seen any listings in awhile and I don't remember
the user name. Had a "Go Kings!" tag in his ads. Don't know if he was a
list member.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
http://www.herbytoys.com