Re: Who else is working on their Spridget?

To: Bmidget1@aol.com, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Who else is working on their Spridget?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:31:12 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
 Ok here goes.   I'm a crossover from the dark side.  Yep a big Healey guy
building his first Sprite -- '65 box Sprite.  The car is to be a wedding
present for my daughter ( she been around Healeys since she was 2 and wanted a
Sprite at 5) and her soon to be husband.  The car has been gutted and the body
work and paint done.  I'm now up to assembly.  So as I go along I hope the
questions are not to stupid.

  Now to start with a stupid one -- I've just rebuilt the steering rack and am
not sure what to fill it with.  The book say 140 wt grease.  Any idea where to
get it and how to inject it into the rack.  BTW the car was built around March
'65 and looks like and early car.

Thanks

Joe

'65 Sprite-'67 BJ8 - BN1 #923 - '73 XKE