Re: Who else is working on their Spridget?

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Who else is working on their Spridget?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:05:17 -0500
Cc: jomar healey <ah53@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
 > I cannot recall when they changed
> over to the "later" racks. Anyone else...?

Later racks started in the 70s.
I have been using grease gun greas since 1972 in all my Sprites.
No rack wear, no hard steering when cold, no seepage from the rack gaiters.
If you want to use 140 wt oil, pick up a tube of lower unit oil from any
boat/marine store. Others on this list said there is a way to get the
oil out of the tube and into the grease nipple but I have ignored that
thread in the past 'cause grease works for me.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ