Re: Miss me?

To: Spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miss me?
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:29:06 -0500
Reluctantly, I'll respond to that.

Last evening I posted a polite request that Bob use the REPLY rather
than REPLY ALL button on his posts. I posted it to the list rather than
directly to Bob because it is polite and helpful for everyone to do that
and I thought other listers unfamiliar with the difference my appreciate
the note. It's just basic internet etiquette.

To that email, I not only received One rude email from Bob, but Two.
(Apparently he wasn't satisfied with sending just one.)

I enjoy the unmoderated list, but 90% of the time, I can't even figure
out what subject or email Bob is writing in response to. And it's
unfortunate, because I think he possesses a great deal of knowledge.

My Bob filter shows 374 messages since 12/24/03 when I set it up.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>