RE: Reply all, no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reply all, no LBC
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:40:11 -0000
Chris,

Thanks for the info - I've always typed the address in!

My bug bear is people who don't delete many hundreds of lines of previous
messages.

As for the ramblings of Capt' Bob.  I quite like them.  He has 'bawled me
out' before when we have disagreed, but he is simply a great guy who speaks,
with humour, from the heart.  As are many others on this list.

As for Mark J. Bradakis.  Without him there would be no list - so if he says
jump then it is jump.  There are very, very few who are prepared to do the
job he does.  Even his 'chiding' of Bob was polite and even, far better than
the two footed, all or nothing replies I normal make!

Guy R Day