Re: Reply all, no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reply all, no LBC
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:55:36 -0600
 Maybe and maybe not.
 All i can say is that i, dont know how anyone could ever get
 used to all that snow.
 How about all that shovel work in the morning just to get
 the car out of the drive way.
 Then face icy slick roads that every yr take a huge toll
 on lives and property.
 Guess i would rather face all the drunks on Texas HWY'S
 OVER ALL THE SNOW.

That's 'cuz all us northerners are jealous! ;)

-=chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/