Snow, was: Re: Reply all, no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snow, was: Re: Reply all, no LBC
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 04:55:49 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
You learn to deal, it just gets tiresome. Two key things help me:

1. Snowblower (or in my case, stonethrower, since I have a gravel
driveway)
2. Throw the Ranger in 4WD, back out, and go. (Yes, even us Yankees have
pickups!)

The biggest issue is the drivers who can't drive in the snow, do
something stupid, and end up in a collision. Really slows down the
morning rush! ;)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/