Re: Reply all, no LBC

To: "Nory" <nory@buffnet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reply all, no LBC
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:15:13 -0500
it saddens me now as it did 10 years ago.
kinda makes me wanna play billy the mountain or joe's garage .   probably
end up welling up a tear or two, with evrything that could remind me of from
days gone by.

ya know sumpthin?  it's like that when i drive or work on specific cars i
own too.   memories of people and places lost in time come back like it was
just a day or two ago.     funny how we rekindle memories and what triggers
that.
having owned my bugeye for 30 years now gives me some very significant
memories just going to storage and sitting in the car.

chuck.